CW Rolls are pleatable without wire backing by utilizing pre or post heat; or with wire backing.
Designed for Removal of:
- Gaseous Pollutants
CW Media Applications: Blankets, Rolls, or Filters
- Air Intakes* [Roof Tops; Over Loading Docks; At Ground Level]
- Asphalt [Parking Lots, Roads, Roofs]
- Emergency IAQ Problems
- Non-Standard Air Handling Systems
- Odor Generating Maintenance Procedures
- Pleated Filters
- Remediation and Restoration
- Remodeling [Flooring; Painting; Wall Coverings]
- Roofing [*Air Intakes during Installation or Repair]
OEM AND REPLACEMENT APPLIANCE FILTRATION
- Ductless Range Hoods, OTR Microwaves
- Ductless Bath Fans
- Electronic and Mechanical Air Cleaners
- Fume Hoods
CarbonWeb is an efficient, carbon filled filter media that provides low air resistance and a high capacity. Its gas phase, 60% activity granular activated carbon has early five million square feet of surface area per pound, and is designed to remove odors and gaseous pollution from air. Offered in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, CarbonWeb media can be used to create your own filter design, or customized by D-Mark to your filter specifications. In blanket or roll form, it is especially effective for solving or preventing onsite emergency air quality problems. Whatever the application, the use of CarbonWeb media results in fresher, more odor-free indoor air.
- Patented, flexible CarbonWeb media “adsorbs” odors and pollutants – carbon will not settle.
- Low air resistance, non-by-pass, disposable media offered for light or medium or heavy duty applications.
- Rolls, available in standard and custom widths.
- Light/medium duty media, except CarbonWeb 90, is available with a white polyester pre-filter.
- Roll and Blanket widths are +/- 1/4”.
- Heavy Duty Filters, available in standard and custom sizes, with or without pre or after filters, and gasketing.
- Packaged in polyethylene to preserve capacity and cleanliness.
- UL approved.
D-Mark has a policy of continuous product improvement and reserves the right to
make changes in designs and specifi cations without notice.