No matter what the reason, when indoor air smells bad, people are not very happy about it. Bad air is unpleasant, distracting and potentially unhealthy. OdorGuard ® Filters from D-Mark can help. Their outer polyester layer removes particulars from indoor air just like conventional HVAC filters. But inside is a core of CarbonWeb ® filter media containing 60% activity granular activated carbon which removes odors and gaseous pollutants as well. The result is fresher more odor-free environment.
IAQ problems are unpredictable. They can appear suddenly and be a one-time occurrence or crop up periodically. In either event, making changes in the air handling system to deal with them is not timely or cost effective.
OdorGuard Ring Panel filters offer a fast and effective solution to many of these problems, and can directly replace other Ring Panels products and many HVAC filters. They offer a three-stage filtration, which removes particulates as well as odors. The edges are self sealing and an internal wire “ring” supports the filter. They are offered in standard and custom sizes in 1″ and 2″ thickness and as links.
D-Mark Air Filtration Products are made with CarbonWeb Filter Media. Using a patented process, media for general odor control is loaded with granular activated carbon. Media for the control of light gases is loaded with other types of absorbents, either alone or in combination with granular activated carbon. The result is high-efficiency filtration for a variety of odor control challenges.
- Interchangeable with other ring panel products and many HVAC filters
- Edges are self sealing
- Low air resistance, non-bypass disposable filter
- UL Tested: Class 2 approvals
Three-stage filtration includes:
- 3/4″ polyester media removes particulates
- Patented CarbonWeb media “adsorbs” odors, pollutants
- Media removes stray particulates or carbon
- Granular Carbon loadings of 45, 300 and 345 grams/square foot (equivalent to 485, 3225, and 3710 grams/square meter)
- Alternative adsorption pads cans be substituted for carbon. They include: OdorGuard Plus, carbon blended with impregnated alumina; 100% impregnated alumina, or triple blend, which utilizes an equal volume blend of zeolites impregnated alumina and carbon
- Available in standard and special sizes, in 1″ and 2: thickness
- Links in both standard and custom sizes
|Product||GAC Wt. Grams|
|GAC Wt. Grams|
|Nominal Thickness||300FPM IR||500FPM IR||Average Arrestance||Merv Rating||Particular Capacity||Final Resistance|
Data in accord with ANSI/ASHRAE 52.1 – 1992 and 52.2 test method. Variations will occur during production, therefore this data should only be used as a guide. D-Mark has a policy of continuous product involvement and reserves the right to make changes in designs and specifications without notice. Make sure to check back often for further information.
- Offices, Retail and Commercial Buildings
- Apartment and Lodging Complexes
- Industrial Plant Offices, Laboratories, and Work Areas
- Industrial Buildings, Offices, Classrooms
- Disaster Remediation and Restoration
- Residential Air Quality Problems
- Hospitals, Convalescent Homes, Veterinarians
- Libraries, Laboratories, Wastewater Treatment
- Paper Mills, Chemical and Food Processing
- Mortuaries, Morgues, Embalmers
- Off-Gassing from Floor Coverings, Laminate Adhesives
- Pet Stores, Beauty Shops