No matter what the reason, when indoor air smells bad, people are not very happy about it. Bad air is unpleasant, distracting and potentially unhealthy. OdorGuard Filters from D-Mark can help. Their outer polyester layer removes particulars from indoor air just like conventional HVAC filters.
OdorGuard® filters utilize 60% granular activated carbon for general odor removal. OdorGuard Plus contain equal volumes of 60% gac and activated alumina impregnated with 5% potassium permanganate to remove odors and light gasses. Both products provide a fresher, more odor-free environment.
IAQ problems are unpredictable. They appear suddenly and can be one-time occurrence, or crop up periodically. In either event, making changes in the air handling system to deal with them is neither time nor cost effective.
OdorGuard and OdorGuard Plus Panel filters offer a fast and effective solution. Both product lines are interchangeable with conventional HVAC filters, available for light, medium or heavy duty application for light, medium, or heavy duty applications, in standard and specials sizes, and 1″ and 2″ thickness. To find out ore information please contact D-Mark ® customer service and describe your odor control challenge.
D-Mark Air Filtration Products are made with CarbonWeb Filter Media. Using a patented process, media for general odor control is loaded with granular activated carbon. Media for the control of light gases is loaded with other types of absorbents, either alone or in combination with granular activated carbon. The result is high-efficiency filtration for a variety of odor control challenges.
- Interchangeable with and/or replace existing HVAC pads
- Patented, flexible CarbonWeb media adsorbs odors, pollutant, light gases
- 60% activity gac or equal volumes of 60% gac and activated alumina impregnated with 5% potassium permanganate
- Standard and special sizes in 1″ and 2″ thicknesses
- Low air resistant, disposable for heavy duty application
- Packaged in polyethylene to preserve capacity and cleanliness
- UL tested: Class 2 approved
|Product Designation||Pad Thickness||Die Cut Thickness||Metal Frame Thickness|
|OdorGuard 300 / 375||3/4″||7/8″||3/4″, 1″|
|OdorGuard 600 / 750||1 1/2″+||1 3/4″||2″|
|Product Pads||Wt. in Grams per Sq.
|Merv Rating||Particulate Capacity
|Final Resistance (in WG)|
|OG 375 Plus||375||4035||1″||.23||.38||N/A||N/A||N/A||**|
|OG 750 Plus||750||8070||2″||.43||.82||N/A||N/A||N/A||**|
Data in accord with ANSI/ASHRAE 52.1 – 1992 and 52.2 test method.
Variations will occur during production, therefore this data should only be used as a guide.
D-Mark has a policy of continuous product improvement and reserves the right to make changes in designs and specifications without notice.
- Offices, Retail and Commercial Buildings
- Apartment and Lodging Complexes
- Industrial Plant Offices, Laboratories and Work Areas
- Industrial Buildings, Offices, Classrooms
- disaster Remediation and Restoration
- Residential Air Quality Problems
- Hospitals, Convalescent Homes, Veterinarians
- Libraries, Laboratories, Wastewater Treatments
- Paper Mills, Chemical and Food Processing
- Mortuaries, Morgues, Embalmers
- Off-Gassing from Floor Coverings, Laminate Adhesives
- Pet Stores, Beauty Shops